The website www.frilame.com is the property of FRILAME
- Responsible for publication: Pascal METENIER
- Creator of the website: Agence iPika
- Host: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of all or part of the elements and information on this site is prohibited. The content is available for private and not collective use. The intellectual property code authorizing, under the terms of article L. 122-5.2° and 3°a, on the one hand, only "copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copyist and not intended for collective use" and, on the other hand, that analyzes and short quotations for the purpose of example and illustration, "any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author or his successors rights or assigns is unlawful" (art. L. 122-4). This representation or reproduction, by any process whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of July 1, 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code Directive 96/9 CE of March 11, 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases, FRILAME is the producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up this site. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that the data composing it is legally protected, and, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law of 01/07/98, you are prohibited in particular from extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or store, directly or indirectly, on any medium whatsoever, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the databases appearing on the site to which you are accessing as well as to extraction or repeated and systematic reuse of qualitatively and quantitatively insubstantial parts when these operations manifestly exceed the conditions of normal use.
Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés - CNIL
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we inform you that the data required on the occasion of an online registration or a request for information are necessary for the management of your request. The information collected on this site is exclusively intended for FRILAME, which is responsible for processing it. In accordance with article 34 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" N° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, please contact us.
PLASTURGIA declines all liability for the use that may be made of the information disseminated on its site. We remind you that the content of our site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions, and that this content may be modified or updated without notice. The FRILAME company offers you a number of links to other sites. It can in no way be held responsible for the content of these, having no means of controlling their content.
Legislation and jurisdiction
This site was created and is operated in accordance with the legislation in force in France. Any dispute relating to this site will be subject to French law, whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This site is hosted by OVH.
FRILAME undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site www.frilame.com, complies with the general regulations on data protection (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act and Freedoms.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data) and indicates in particular:
- Whether this data is compulsory or optional for the management of your request.
- Personal data collected on www.plasturgia.com is processed according to secure protocols.
For any information or exercise of your rights on the processing of personal data, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) by [this form].
A cookie is a text file or a piece of software which records information relating to the navigation of your terminal on the Internet. It is under the control of your browser, and sometimes carries a unique and random number. You can read it, destroy it, or modify it.
You can uninstall these cookies in two ways.
On the one hand, thanks to your Internet browser, you can consult the cookies already installed on your computer, and delete them one by one by type of cookie as indicated in the banner or all at once.
- Apple Safari browser: “Privacy” section in the “Preferences” menu, area dedicated to “Cookies and other website data”;
- Google Chrome browser: “Privacy” section in the “Settings” menu, sub-section “Content settings”, area dedicated to “Cookies and site data”;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser: "Tools" menu, "Internet Options" section, then "General" then "Browsing history", then "Settings", window "Settings for temporary Internet files and history" and finally, "View the files " ;
- Mozilla Firefox browser: “Tools” menu, “Options” section, “Privacy” sub-section, dedicated “Delete specific cookies” functionality.
- In addition, you can configure your Internet browser to block or receive a warning for any installation of cookies. The steps to follow differ according to each browser, but you can find instructions in the “Help” menu of the latter. The browser settings can be made independently on each of the terminals you use to access the www.frilame.com website.
More information on cookies with the CNIL
All about cookies: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554
Procedures to follow to limit your traces on the web: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/
Visualization tool that identifies in real time the cookies that transmit information - http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/telechargez-cookieviz/